Wednesday 19 January 2011

Retrospecs

Temperatures are soaring here in my little village. It a balmy 8 degrees and the winter sun is beaming in through my windows. I have even kicked off my slippers for this joyous occasion and am basking in the tropical glow seeping in from outside. If only I had a pair of sunglasses to fully appreciate the view from my bedroom, and gaze over the sun drenched farmland towards the woods, pondering over whether to wear my thermals or my goose down coat when I eventually venture out. Mind you, I won't need a scarf anymore, it must be nearly Spring! New British label Zanzan have heard the pleas of women all over the country desperately waiting for warmer weather and have answered, with a 70s range of 'purposeful yet pretty' sunglasses to calm our cravings. Channel your inner Twiggy and get your pair now before the rush starts in Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I wish round sunglasses would fit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Cute sunnies!!!! I came across your blog and love it! I am now following you!! Hoping you could do the same if you like my blog! Come visit :)

    www.dtdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete