Wednesday 18 May 2011

Absent without Leave...

Good Golly Miss Molly - I have been a terrible blogger person.. I have not posted anything lovely in little more than 4 months. A time scale I can barely believe, as for all this time I have not been writing away, I have been living in America, and blimey how this quarter of a year has flown. I am positively in shock. So I did it fellow bloggers, I made the jump. I got onto a plane and moved to America. The bright lights, 24 hour convienience stores and drive through ATM's have taken me in a whirlwind of emigration to the other side of the world. It is only now that I am beginning to feel settled, having filled up my house with vintage furniture, British Bunting and quaint floral crockery I am feeling rather at home here! The people are friendly, the weather is hot (occasionally. I've been told considering we seem to be experiencing the worst springtime ever) and the life is good. Very merrily good. And so, it is with much excitement that I finally get around to posting something for the first time from across the pond! A sign of things to come, I brownie promise, I won't abandon you for this length of time ever again little blog. Unless of course, somewhere in the distant future I decide once more to up sticks and move to a far flung corner of the world. Until then, normal blogging procedure will proceed. Keep calm and carry on...



No comments:

Post a Comment