Thursday 29 July 2010

Aren't you Handsome...

Swimsuits. Every summer an endless battle rages inside me as to whether I should make the jump from bikini to swimsuit. It's a hard decision. Whilst they do provide more coverage of certain unruly body areas you wish for few people to see, they are also definitively hard to pull off unless you are an extra in a rap video, or look like you are about to embark on a professional marathon swim around the holiday pool. My other pet peeve is that come April, the bikini is available in a vast array of styles and prints where as the lowly swimsuit cowers at the back of the store in one size fits all, which more often that not, doesn't. Please, give us a little more to work with. Oh hello 'We Are Handsome', where have you been all my life? This is more like it. Not only would I wear this brazenly on the beach at all times, you can pull them off in town too. This is the future of swimwear, and I'm loving it.


2 comments:

  1. Me too, I want one in every print!

    Thanks for stopping by, follow me on Bloglovin' if you'd like to keep up with my posts <3

    ReplyDelete