Wednesday 23 June 2010

A Lovely Love Story...


Beautiful yet subtly fashionable English Weddings are hard to come by unless your parents started a trust fund for the best day of your life when you were knee high and all your friends are in the fashion business. If I am ever to wed, it's going to have to be in a picturesque country church covered in white bougainvillea with thousands of tea lights inside, ensured good taste in guest outfit choices and flowers in my hair or this day will not be happening. Not to mention the string quartet, babbling brook within earshot and dusky group photos on the nearby bandstand. Unlikely as this is without me falling for the love of my life in Eton in the 1920s, I will not be setting foot down the aisle without this dress. Lanvin truly is god when it comes to wedding gowns.


No comments:

Post a Comment