Wednesday 8 December 2010

The World Spins Madly On

I've been feeling particularly emotional these past few days. I have an inkling it has something to do with the upheaval of my whole life to the other side of the world in a matter of weeks, and possibly that my bestest friend in the whole starry sky is off on amazing adventures over Christmas, and I'm going to miss him terribly over the festive season. Despite all this, I think even in happier climates I would still find this the most beautiful piece of artwork I have ever seen. The technique to produce something so sublimely drawn and produced into such an amazing rotoscope you can barely see the rubings is insanely talented. Not to mention how aptly the song fits. If you are anywhere near as easily moved as me, commence a teary viewing here...

No comments:

Post a Comment