Wednesday 31 March 2010

Photobucket


Playing the Field...

After getting back to grips with my Abercrombie project it seems I am now channelling an 80's American High School student in my fashion preferences. I choose not to phase through trends as quickly as others, but rather add to my collection of small obsessions every now and again, and I have a feeling this one is a keeper. Anything that vaguely resembles Breakfast Club swing shirts and Gilbert Grape oversized tees has my heart all a flutter. And just as this fancy is reaching its peak, along comes Karla Spetic. Awash with pastel colours and unconventional cuts this collection is far from sickly sweet. The bold two ply sweaters and sharply cut tailored jackets give a gentle push into 80s chic and I have fallen hard for her orange person print two piece. I think she's channeling what I'm channeling...




No comments:

Post a Comment