Monday 8 February 2010

Photobucket


So after months of talking about starting a blog for degree purposes I have finally got around to setting myself one up. Having graduated last summer I feel I need a new outlet for my work, thoughts and ideas, and what better place than here. I'm still finding my feet in the world of blogging and I am as of yet still not sure what sort of direction I want this to take. At first I thought I would upload all my work in progress, yet that seems a little one dimensional. Then I thought about making it trend led, with weekly updates of colours and styles etc; but I also want to share my little gems of inspiration with you, so for now I guess it will be a sort of amalgamation of all these things and see where it takes me, and so it has begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment